I can help you to realise a unique jewellery idea following a bespoke design. All jewellery will be made to your exact size, and I will work a design with you to suit your idea, personality and budget.
How does it work?
- Your idea: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. A general idea is enough at this point, but if you have any preferences please include them in your e-mail. For example what metal do you prefer? Do you want to add stones? If yes, what colour? Include as many information as you like. At this stage it is a good idea to set your budget, as the materials we use will depend on it. See our metal guide and gemstones guide for more info.
- The design: It is now time for the design to take shape, we will work together along the process. Depending on your location and your time schedule we will arrange a design consultation either in person or via telephone or e-mail. Once the design has been chosen we will ask you a 50% deposit before we begin the making of your piece of jewellery. (This is to cover part of the cost of the material, unfortunately the deposit is non-refundable)
- The final step: We will now handcraft your pieces, following the design you have chosen then post it to you, or alternatively you can come and collect it in person.
Wedding bands & Engagements rings
We are expert in custom made wedding band, we design one off unique and unusual wedding band made to last for a lifetime. If you want a really interesting and unique bespoke wedding ring get in touch with us, e-mail email@example.com. If you prefer the traditional plain wedding band, this is also something we can make or for ready-made band please browse our online shop.
Buying an engagement ring is never easy, you ask yourself tonnes of questions: What size? What style? What stone? We are here to help so get in touch and we will be happy to help you design a unique custom made engagement ring or just give you some advice. See our ring size guide
Ethical jewellery & Fairtrade gold
We are pleased to be able to offer our customer the option of Fairtrade 18 ct gold, 100% recycled silver or 9 ct gold. All our diamond are conflict free.
Buying Fairtrade Gold makes a real difference to the lives of miners, their families and communities, to find out more please visit the Fair Trade website.
- Please allow 4 – 8 weeks for the making of your order, as all pieces are hand crafted and therefore will take a bit of time to make.
- The 50% initial deposit is non- refundable, this is to cover the cost of the materials and other expenses.
- Unfortunately custom made pieces do not qualify for a return or a refund.